Below are links to access various assets for The Business Launch Code.
If you need something that is not listed below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any media related queries, please contact: email@example.com
- @mhasalek on twitter
- TITLE: The Business Launch Code
- AUTHOR: M Salek
- PUBLISHER: Polymath Publishing
- DATE OF PUBLICATION: July 19, 2018
- RETAIL PRICE: £6.99 (Kindle), £9.99 (Paperback)
- LINK: https://amzn.to/2LIffKE
Long form copy for newsletters, email campaigns, blog posts, etc.
Everything you need to know to start a business, step by step.
Starting a business doesn’t need to be hard, and it certainly doesn’t need to be confusing.
If you’ve ever considered starting a business (or in the process of starting one), then this is the book for you.
Inside the book, you will learn:
1. 10 mistakes new businesses make, and how NOT to fall prey to them
2. How to give your business an edge
3. The people you should talk to before starting your business
4. The qualities that are important to start and grow a successful business
5. How to test your ideas (this way you can find out if your idea has potential or not)
6. How to determine if your business idea can be profitable (& why you need to do this before you start)
7. How to find out if people will buy
8. The different ways to fund your business (including how to start a business with no money)
9. A quick, fun and effective way to plan your business (create a business plan in less than 15 minutes!)
10. Branding for a new business, and what you need to know
11. The crucial steps most new businesses miss
12. Why it is important to take care of the small things (& how these can significantly improve your business)
13. The 5 things you need in place to create a solid, sustainable business (you need these if you want to create a business that won’t disappear overnight)
14. The optimal structure for your business
15. How you can get great people on board (for free!)
16. The 3 main positions every business needs to fill
17. How to cut your initial business costs to nearly zero!
18. ‘Sensitivity Analysis’ – what it is and why you need to know about this (this can make or break a business)
19. A creative strategy for building partnerships (and how it can also help you cut costs & increase profits)
20. 9 proven tips for coming up with a great business name
21. How to create an effective business card (business cards don’t need to boring…!)
22. A quick list of the records you need to keep to stay out of trouble
23. A 5-minute checklist to help guide you start your business the right way
24. How to make your business finally happen
The Business Launch Code offers essential information, insights, and exercises on what it takes to create a successful business. Each step takes you closer towards creating your own business, while at the same time minimising the risks.
This book goes beyond conventional wisdom and combines standard procedures with the latest developments and updates so that you get an edge when starting your own business.
By following these steps, you will find the knowledge, insights, and confidence you need to finally start your business.
5-minute Business Startup Checklist (inside)
Workbook, Worksheets and additional resources (companion website)
Download this guide and start working on your idea today!
Shortform copy for blurbs.
The Business Launch Code is a simple, straight-forward, no-fluff guide to starting your own business.
Using his personal and professional experience, along with tips and exercises, the author shows you how to get your idea off the ground and well on it’s way to creating a successful business.
A must-read for anyone who wants to start their own business.
M Salek FRSA is an award-winning philanthropist, author, business strategist and entrepreneur. He’s the founder and CEO of Business Lab, a business strategy consultancy focused on helping businesses grow and improve. With over a decade’s experience in business, he has helped start and grow multiple successful businesses from scratch, as well as advised and mentored numerous more.
One of UK’s first Certified Business Mentor, Salek is passionate about helping others and making a positive difference in the world.
When not working on his next project, he can be found learning new things, relaxing with gardening, obsessing over food or traveling the world.
- Whenever promoting the book, please link to https://businesslaunchcode.com
- When you post a review or promotion, please let us know so that we can add/link to your promotion from https://businesslaunchcode.com/reviews.